Monday 6 February 2012

The Story of Us

Contents:

Chapter 1- Marriage and a baby carriage- Xavier

Chapter2- Small city living, and why it's not for us!

Chapter 3- Gingerbread House Ownership- buying our first home.

Chapter 4- The first pink baby carriage- Leia

Chapter 5- The four-legged friend named Roo!

Chapter 6- Alert the media! The children out number the adults!- Gaius

Chapter 7- My House Overflowth- Shoshannah

Chapter 8- Movin' on Up!- Purchase of the Sears House on the Hill!



Big things are once again in store for the Sears House residents!
I'll give you a hint- it's not a new house and it's not a new baby.

Marc is getting a new job! It's a work from home job! For the past 10­.5 years, he's been mostly working the night shift. I could tell you how hard it's been, but you probably wouldn't understand unless you lived it, so I'll just say it's been a lot and leave it at that. Anyway, I am super-duper excited! AND I feel peaceful at the thought of him changing careers. So many new chapters of our life all at once! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment