- New insulation, ceiling fans, 2 working toilets and some wiring for our big 'ol house.
- I spent my summer on my couch with a herniated-disc in my back- I definitely learned some valuable lessons though that.
- LOTS of soccer and baseball playing, coaching, and watching.
- Some camping
- My photo business has remained consistent, which honestly I'm shocked about.
- Navigating the world of Homeschooling 3 kids full-time. I can't get over how 3 kids raised the exact same way can have 3 entirely different learning styles.
- Lots of running and 2 races under our belts. Marc ran a 5K with me in May and Xavier ran a 3K with me in October.
- Xavier has exceed me in the height department. It was his goal all summer.
- We've started eating really healthy. I only mention this because it was a BIG deal for Marc.
We have some major things in the works for our family. So stay tuned for that. Hopefully I'll be back soon!