Monday 19 March 2012

Before & After: Living Room Addition

Before:
GOLD!!
(you can see a little the beige ceiling in this one)

Fixing holes and corners
After:
Complete


So.much.sun. (not complaining)

I made these!

Gallery wall, a work in progress.
Because of the sun the lighting is a little weird in most of these pictures. But, the "gallery wall"  is actually the closest to the actual color. I love how it turned out! And trust me I had my doubts, especially since I picked out the wall color MONTHS before I picked out the curtain fabric, etc. But I'm really, really happy! Isn't it amazing how much difference a little paint can make?! Now on to the next living room...

3 comments:

  1. love the chevron prints you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out great! I like your start of the gallery wall. Nothing like a fresh coat of paint to make a room come together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a great job you did!love you all Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete