Friday 25 May 2012

The Mama Files

I can't get enough of this song! 

We dealt with a stomach bug that attacked all the girls last weekend, then it was smooth sailing, until...
...it struck again this morning!!!
Poor Marc is down for the count! 
If it's anything like last weekend the last 2 won't be far behind.
Good thing we didn't have any grand plans for this weekend!


My house is in shambles. 
So.Many.Dishes.

The weather has been down right AMAZING! 
Eighties during the day and sixties in the night.
I wish it would stay like this forever!

I can't believe its already summer, that IS what Memorial Day means, right?! :-)
I'm so thankful for "The Proud and the Brave".
Especially one of our friends, John. Who is willing to leave his lovely wife and sweet newborn to help keep us safe and free! 
We've been reading in History about how the United States became free. 
The determination of the early Americans is impressive! 
I wonder if that drive is still in us?!
I'd like to think that it is, but...I can' really think of any recent instances.  
I wonder what will be written about this generation in future History books?


Have a great weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment