Sunday 3 June 2012

The Mama Files: My Favorites

I've been feeling sentimental lately.
 I just emptied my camera's memory card onto my computer and these are the top 5 shots I wanted to remember on there. 


Everyday it feels like Gaius empties out his room into the living room. There is never less then 10 stuffed animals on this chair by lunch time. It would be really annoying if it wasn't so cute!
 

Xavier is a hard worker, and he's S-M-A-R-T! He got the best of me and Marc because he's super-duper easy going (my trait) and very intelligent (Marc's).  He asked me to take a picture of this 100 after having several weeks of 95's in math. 


I adore this picture! I know one day Leia is going to hate it because her buck teeth are on display, but I absolutely love it! She had a concert at school and she sang with all her heart! It was so adorable and it made my heart swell! It's really true what they say about having the right teacher, because our new music teacher has done wonders for my children!


I love this girl! She's getting so big and talks so much now, and shows off like you wouldn't believe! She thinks she's a big kid, which is both good and bad (like when she tries to follow the 3½ year old up the rock wall on the playground). But she still loves her mama most!




No comments:

Post a Comment