Saturday 16 November 2013

We're BAack...maybe.

It has been 8 months since we've talked I think. Our lives have just been extremely hectic, but I've missed chronicling it. So I'm hoping to get back to it this winter. Here's a little snapshot of what's been going on with us for the past 8 months.


  • New insulation, ceiling fans, 2 working toilets and some wiring for our big 'ol house. 
  • I spent my summer on my couch with a herniated-disc in my back- I definitely learned some valuable lessons though that.
  • LOTS of soccer and baseball playing, coaching, and watching.
  • Some camping
  • My photo business has remained consistent, which honestly I'm shocked about.
  • Navigating the world of Homeschooling 3 kids full-time. I can't get over how 3 kids raised the exact same way can have 3 entirely different learning styles. 
  • Lots of running and 2 races under our belts. Marc ran a 5K with me in May and Xavier ran a 3K with me in October.
  • Xavier has exceed me in the height department. It was his goal all summer. 
  • We've started eating really healthy. I only mention this because it was a BIG deal for Marc.

We have some major things in the works for our family. So stay tuned for that. Hopefully I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment