Sunday 28 August 2011

Shoey's First Year

0. The I'm out of the womb and not happy about it stage
1. The I'm new and everybody loves me stage
2. The I'm a smiley baby stage

3. The I'm a new baby and everybody loves me part deux stage

4. The baby's first Christmas stage

5. The I'm a brand new bottle guzzler and pretty happy about it stage

6. The I just found my tongue stage

7. The I love "Lala" stage

8. The look at me I'm sitting up stage

9. The I'm ignoring the weird black box mom keeps sticking in my face stage

10. The look at all the crazy ways I can bend my body stage

11. The I love water stage

12. The I'm the baby and everybody loves me stage, part 1000

My heart aches to think that a whole year has gone by already.
One down, 17 more to go. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment