Friday 23 September 2011

Remember when you were 11? I think when I was 11 my main interests were playing various games outside with the neighborhood kids after school, playing with my baby nephew, having sleepovers, and playing Barbies.

Here's a conversation I had with an 11 year old today.

L- "Is that a Blackberry Mrs. Steele?" -while looking at my phone

Me- "Yes"

L-"How do you like it?"

Me- "I actually don't like it that much. I'm waiting for the iPhone to come to Sprint."

L- "What?! Why don't you have Verizon?"

Me- "Well because Mr. Steele uses a lot of data so we have to have a good data plan"

L- "Oh!" - Shrugs in complete understanding and walks away.

I guess it's a sign of the times, but it still made me laugh to think about having that conversation with a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment