Monday 3 October 2011

Day 3...

...of Gaius on Prednisone.
 Life is definitely interesting! 
I've been on Pred a million times before because of Asthma attacks so I can relate to my little guy. 
**Enter side effects amplified by 1000!** 
We are on an emotional roller coaster people!!!
When Gaius is not laughing or crying hysterically over anything and everything, he is flitting from one thing to the next in record time. For example, yesterday Gaius comes running into my room with his piggie bank screaming at the top of his lungs "MOM! YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME GET THIS OPEN SO I CAN GIVE DADDY A DOLLAR FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!!!"
But before I even had a chance to pry the cork off the bottom of the pig he was running off to his room to "get dressed for church". Five minutes later when I went in to check on him he's standing there in only underwear playing trains with his church clothes in a pile forgotten on the floor.
Today has been more of the same except for, the icing on the cake, when we went to my parents and he literally ran from one side of their house to the other for 20 minutes straight!
He resembles the boy from the movie "The Incredibles"!
Thankfully hyper activity sort of cracks me up and I know after tomorrow we'll have to deal with the emotional carnage known as "coming off of steroids"!
Today I'm just going to bask in the craziness that is known as my life!
It would be quite frightening it if wasn't so entertaining! 

No comments:

Post a Comment