Monday 24 October 2011

Monday Meandering

Today is gloomy, it puts me in a bad mood. Isn't it weird how weather can do that to you?

We started jacking the house last week, as always it's turning into a bigger and more expensive project that anticipated. It's going to take several weeks for it to be completely done.  *sigh*

I finally decided what I wanted for drapes in the living rooms. I love them, as in LOVE-love them. Now to just paint the walls....another project for another week.

We finally met our new nephew/cousin, Jackson, this weekend! He's a cutie! It's hard to believe Shoey was his size last year at this time. She's such a- huge, get into everything, "talk" your ear off, baby now. 

Gaius told me this morning "Mom! I love you more". When I asked more then what, he said "Peanut Butter"! I like it! I think that might end up being a long standing family joke!

We're having our first house guests this coming weekend...it should be interesting. We'll see how 12 people fit into this house...you know just in case we decide we want to have 6 more kids! :-) Just kidding....no really....I'm kidding!!! :-)

SO I should probably get back to my cleaning. 
grouchy Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment