Monday 14 November 2011

The Mama Files: I sound like a broken record edition

This is probably going to end up in bullet form just because not a lot has been happening...or not really a lot of interesting stuff anyway. Isn't that always how it is as a mom, you have so much going non-stop that you forget what's exciting because even the mundane is busy?!
  • I've been wanting to get back to exercising regularly for awhile (like since we moved here), but haven't' had the motivation. Then I read an article on Michelle Duggar and she said she exercises on her elliptical machine everyday. Now that's motivation! I just figure if a mom to 19 (soon to be 20) can find time so can I! So I've started walking/running my block...which is not just a normal city block. It's 5k and it's extremely hilly (hence the name of this blog, sears house on the HILL),. My goal is to one day be able to run the whole thing. I'm not really setting a particular day to do this by, just because we're right on the cusp of getting feet upon feet of snow. So that's sure to slow the process down. But I AM GOING TO DO IT ONE DAY! :-)
  • Marc and I helped chaperon a youth event. It was fun, but man am I happy I'm not a teenager anymore, there's why too much drama for me...even when there isn't drama there's drama. But one thing definitely stands the test of time and that is this, the coolest people in the world have NO idea they are cool! I got to watch a lot of kids try WAY too hard. :-) 
  • My kids crack me up every single day! I love being their mama! 
  • The Jets lost to the Patriots last night, it was a sad.
  • I've started on one of Leia's Christmas presents and it's super cute and I can't wait to give it to her! *pics coming eventually*
  • And last but not least! I pulled out and washed all of our winter coats and now it's been consistently warm (60's). I guess I should have done that weeks ago! ;-)
And that's about it! Now to get back to this crazy life of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment