Friday 13 January 2012

The Mama Files: Internet musings, and other random things on this snowy day

  • 2 out of my 4 children asked for lunch before 9:30am 
  • How is it that Eddie Bauer can charge $39.99 for both a Down Jacket AND a Henley? Serious price discrepancies there! And yes they were both "on sale".
  • Hanna Anderson is taunting me with it's cuteness...and the fact that their spring catalog has 2 little girls, about my girls' ages, on the front doesn't help!
  • I love almost every dress on modcloth.com
  • I don't know what it is about black dresses but for some reason I gravitate toward them.
  • When I look at clothes I ask myself  "will I be able to bend down, lug, and run after my children in this?"- I'm so a mother! 
  • I think K-cup coffee has a weird after taste.
  • We are having the craziest weather! This morning when I looked out the window it was only raining and then 10 minutes later it was a blizzard...totally regretting my decision to wait until today to stock my cupboards. 
  • I have Beyonce's "If I Were a Boy" stuck in my head. Why is it that it happens with songs you don't necessarily like?
  • I wonder if Whoopie Pies where the inspiration behind Oreos?
  • Pizza lunches are SOO good but SOO bad for me.
  • It's Tae Bo time!

No comments:

Post a Comment