Saturday 10 December 2011

And we have...

  • SNOW!!! Lots and lots of it! Last night when I was driving home from Christmas shopping it was snowing on and off the whole way home. By this morning the lake effect machine had left it's mark, and went strong all day long. I think we have 2 feet so far.
  • Christmas presents! I FINALLY got my shopping started (and almost completed)! I'm so happy and relieved! Bring on my favorite part, the wrapping! 
  • Lots of Asthma medication...which Gaius is supposed to take until the snow is on the ground....which I just refilled 2 days ago...which now I don't need...
  • Diapers! Do you know how cheap the Target brand diapers are?! It's $14 for a case! S-W-E-E-T!
  • Heat. Love it!
  • A Christmas tree, and it's beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment