Friday 2 December 2011

Friday Five

  1. I LOVE this blog CLICK HERE, and especially this post in particular! I couldn't agree more about handmade things. I actually have a favorite quilt my mom made me when I was 2 that I've loved my whole life, and have made my kids each a quilt when they are born which they all still sleep with (even my big, grown-up, 10 year old. *don't tell him I told you*).
  2. It snowed today, as in lake-effect-wet-slushy-pull you into a ditch-type snow. Thankfully I remembered how to drive in it from 6 months ago and we all got home in one piece.
  3. Christmas is coming....and fast!
  4. I'm almost done with all of my Christmas projects! I have no idea what I'm going to do with my free nights.
  5. Tomorrow I'm trying my hand at making homemade rolls. I must admit I'm a little nervous, bread making intimidates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment