Tuesday 14 August 2012

Girls Room- Revealed!

Before

WAY before! As in, moving in before!

After



I love the semi-muted (muted for me) color pallet!
I made the pendant garland out of scrapbook paper and ribbon, easy peasy!




 You can get this wall decal *HERE* It was really simple to put up, but definitely took 2 people. It took about a week for it to be shipped to us, but it was totally worth the wait!

I found these prints at a yard sale 3 days before we started painting!
They had silver frames (which I, of course, spray painted).



So what do you think?! 
Is it too ooey-gooey girly?
I have some ideas on how to "grow it up" with my girls, but knowing them we'll just end up yanking everything out and painting again by then anyway! :-)



Next up: Painting the dining room.


1 comment:

  1. Korleen, what a perfect little girls room. I love the colors and the paper banners are a great addition.

    ReplyDelete