Tuesday 28 August 2012

Thoughts: in no particular order


  • Apparently the de-cluttering bug is hitting all of us, because it's all over a couple blogs I read and I've been a cleaning maniac the past few days. Partly out of necessity- school starts next week and we're camping all weekend. And partly because this summer has gone by in a whirlwind and I haven't had a chance to even catch my breath, let alone do much cleaning. 
  •  Shoshannah turns 2 soon. In fact I think it was about this time 2 years ago that I had my very first and only panic attack from anticipating my c-section. Thankfully, all the worry was for nothing and the c-section was no big deal.  
  • Having a puppy is very similar to having a newborn. Little sleep, a lot of constant attention, and a lot of messes. Thankfully, it's all Leia's and I just have to remind her to do it! It's really nice being a "grandparent"! :-) 
  • It's soccer season! It makes life hectic, but it's my favorite and I wish it would last all year long...but I'm pretty sure we'd have to give up some of our other hobbies/obligations if it did. Oh well, I guess we'll just enjoy our 6 weeks of bliss while it's here. 
  • I'm not sure I like the tween age, it's kind of annoying with all the bossing, and mood swings. Oy vey! 
  • I finished all the wedding photos and the bride loved them. PHEW! 
  • Marc is on a business trip again, which means sole possession of the remote control! Hello, chick flicks! 

Well, back to cleaning.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment