Thursday 9 August 2012

The Mama Files: Camp Week

This week our 3 oldest kids go camping with my parents for 5 days. It's always bittersweet to have them gone. This year I also have been working at my brother's furniture store, it's weird and quiet, and sort of peaceful in a totally losing your mind kind of way. After this experience it makes me find the whole "staying at home isn't working" statement completely absurd. Not that I ever really questioned it, but it's nice to have it's ridiculousness confirmed anyway. Shoshannah has had some quality daddy time all week and they seem to be enjoying it! Today she even told me goodbye when I left and didn't fuss at all. It's crazy how adaptive toddlers are. Well, back to work, a.k.a. watching Full House, working on lesson plans, and editing wedding photos, with a little bit of furniture sales thrown in. :-) I hope you're having a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment